Wednesday, December 23, 2009

TMI – Have You Ever …

TMI – Have You Ever …
A big thank you to Vinyl Village, who let me “borrow” this quiz.  However, he borrowed it from another blog, so please feel free to borrow it from me or of course list your own answers in the commetns below.  1. Have you ever mooned/flashed anyone? How long ago?   I don’t think a stranger has seen my bum since high [...]

A big thank you to Vinyl Village, who let me “borrow” this quiz.  However, he borrowed it from another blog, so please feel free to borrow it from me or of course list your own answers in the commetns below. 

1. Have you ever mooned/flashed anyone? How long ago?

 

I don’t think a stranger has seen my bum since high school, as I can’t remember doing it but we were happy go lucky fat girls and skinny dorks so I’m sure I did on a dare.  I don’t have any funny flash stories of my own, but my sophmore year dorm at Michigan State had the best naked race where all the guys would tuck and run with pants around their ankles throughout the first floor.  That was hilarious … and a little bit scary.

2. Pick an animal that best displays your personality.

I am definately a wild mustang that has been broken.  Still get the urge to be wild at times, but I just sit in my barn, eating hay, and longing for the days when I could run free in the desert.  Actually, I saw a pack of wild mustangs running in the Mojave desert and it was the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen, so of course that is influencing my answer, as I’ve always also been part nerd, too. 

3. Do you mail out holiday cards, and if so, how do you pick the list?

Every couple of years I take a year off, and this was supposed to be the year, especially since we are cutting back due to the loss of my job.  However, I found a cute pack of ten holiday cards for a dollar and sent those out with a family picture to a select few.  Which makes me sad, because then I feel snobbish ignoring a buch of other people.  Normally send out about 40 -45 plus co-workers.

4. How often do you wear something sexy to get attention (lingerie, low cut dress, silk boxers, etc…)?

Seriously, that is a hilarious question for me.  Um, Never!  I wouldn’t know how to be sexy, unless that includes black eyeliner and big hair.  Cute or attractive, sure, of course I like to be that, but sexy?  Not me.  The only reason I ever wear something low cut is because I sweat when I’m hot and I need cool air on my exposed chest, plus I have no boobs, so shirts don’t hang right on me.  Here is an example of how not sexy I am: I knew my husband for a week when he wanted to stop by after work.  Most chicks would have gotten all ready … and I warned him I was already in glasses, had no makeup on, and in my Hello Kitty pj’s, so he best prepare himself to see me at my worst.  He still came over, lol. 

5. Have you ever tasted breast milk SINCE you were an adult?

Gross, I never have and never will.  What I find funny is that Kendra spilled the beans on Hank last night and said he had tasted hers.  OMG, poor Hank.  How embarrasing she told on him.  GROSS!

Bonus: Do you like “talking” when you have sex?

I never kiss and tell, lol.

Double Bonus: If Santa is a guy, how is it that he never seems to get lost?

Because Ms. Claus is in charge and driving that sleigh of his!

Posted in Christmas, fun, Geeks, Kendra, kendra wilkinson, pop culture, sex, THOUGHTS, tv Tagged: breast milk, entertainment, flasher, humor, life, Mrs. Claus, mustangs, news, personal, personality, Santa, sexy, TMI

Source: thegirlfromtheghetto.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment