Monday, December 28, 2009

Cheryl Cole: Sexy Q Girl

Cheryl Cole: Sexy Q Girl
Cheryl Cole: Sexy Q Girl

The 26-year-old Girls Aloud star appears in the February edition of Q magazine in a hard-edge gothic-inspired cover shoot.

With dark eye make-up, red wine lips, drenched hair and with a spiked metal ring, the X Factor judge shows she is a force to be reckoned with.

In the interview, the star said she was unrepentant about branding Lily a 'chick with a d***' back in 2007.

Cheryl made the comments on Gordon Ramsay's F Word show after Lily had publicly branded her husband Ashley Cole 'horrendous' and her bandmate Nicola Roberts 'the ugly one'.

Speaking to Q magazine, she recalled: 'She called my husband "horrendous".

'Then she called Nicola "ugly". For another female artist to call you ugly is so awful.

Nicola’s been called 'ginger’ all her life, then she makes something of herself and everyone calls her the "ugly one".

'I feel very protective of her and if that means I’m going to call Lily ‘whatever’, then I don’t care.'

Cheryl also revealed that she initially thought Lily was being 'complimentary' in her 2006 B-Side track Cheryl Tweedy (Tweedy being Cheryl's maiden name).

The lyrics included the chorus: 'I wish my life was a little less seedy / Why am I always so greedy? / Wish I looked just like Cheryl Tweedy.'

But Lily later commented: 'I was being ironic. Nobody wants to look like that.'

Cheryl also told the magazine about her doubts over the band's 2004 hit Love Machine.

She added: 'I remember listening to Love Machine and thinking, "We cannot put this crap out," that’s what I said to the label: it sounds like something Busted would do.

'Then it went to Number 2. I was, like, Oh right. OK. I’ll keep quiet.'

Cheryl Tweedy Cole - Q Magazine
Cheryl Tweedy Cole Cheryl Tweedy Cole Cheryl Tweedy Cole Cheryl Tweedy Cole Cheryl Tweedy Cole Cheryl Tweedy Cole Cheryl Tweedy Cole

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment