Sunday, March 21, 2010

Instapaper: Now Even More Useful with Email

Instapaper: Now Even More Useful with Email

I love services I can interact with via email. I can post to my Facebook page via email and I can do the same here. One of my favorite services is Instapaper. I use it to bookmark and save articles to read later, which I often do in bulk on long plane rides.

Earlier this week it quietly added a killer new feature. You can now email in URLs or newsletters and it will save them to your Instapaper account for perusal later. I find this invaluable. 

Kudos to Marco Arment for continuing to build out a killer product. This is by far the most valuable service I have added to my arsenal over the last year or so. And it continues to get better. You can get the details here at the bottom of the page.

Permalink | Leave a comment  »


No comments:

Post a Comment