Monday, March 22, 2010

Kelly Cutrone takes over Toronto

Kelly Cutrone takes over Toronto

If you follow Toronto media types on Twitter, you must be well aware by now that Kelly Cutrone has been in the city the past couple days, promoting her bestselling book If You Have to Cry, Go Outside.

I was invited to MTV Canada yesterday to watch the People's Revolution founder shoot a special episode of the After Show which will air in April.

Without ruining any of the fun, I can tell you Kelly critiques the fashion choices of some young interns, takes on her own critics, and plays a rousing game of Two Minutes to Win It (think Taboo).

While her reputation may suggest otherwise, Cutrone was nothing to fear. In fact, I found myself wanting her to turn up the bitch a little bit. But I guess you don't really do that when you're out promoting yourself.

Really though, Kelly was a delight to watch, and seemed to be having a great time in Toronto, praising her Canadian fans. (Follow her on Twitter to know where she is at any given moment).

I'm also now pretty convinced I should buy her book. Clearly she's a pro at that PR thing.

Follow me on Twitter and I'll give you a head's up when MTV sets an air date for the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment