Saturday, December 19, 2009

Coronation Street Death

Coronation Street Death
Coronation Street pill-popper Joe McIntyre is reportedly set to be bumped off by Corrie bosses in a 'Canoe-man' style insurance scam that goes horribly wrong.

Topical... ages ago!

Why not keep it up to day and get him killed by a spy with an umbrella, an arrow in the eye or even in a big flood that he didn't build an arc in time for?

Joe plans to go missing on a boating holiday with fiancée Gail.

If I were engaged to Gail, I'd fake my own death too.

(On that topic, only the brave should click here)

It's copying John Darwin's real-life fake death while out canoeing.

I tried to fake my own canoe death once. It didn't work. Here's a tip, if you ever try it, don't do it at Holme Pierrepont.


P.S. You see the picture of Gail, above. Click on it and then look at this picture. Separated at birth or what!

No comments:

Post a Comment