Sunday, December 20, 2009

I fucking bought this!

I fucking bought this!

EW. Are you looking at this? What am I, Toddlers and Tiaras?? They're called Bumpits (trust - you NEED to see this website. It is out-of-control classy). Whatever - it's not like I bought it for real. I need it for my Halloween costume. I'm dressing up as my life idol:


That's right! My costume this year isn't the most original, but it is the easiest and cheapest. I already have the same hair colour (WIN) and now I have the accoutrements for the hair-do. Thanks to American Apparel I have a pair of shiny black spandex leggings and just bought a cheap and trashy white and black leopard print top for $16. All I need is a box of candy marked BON-BONS and a cigarette with 2 inches of ash hanging off the end. The only sad part is that I don't have a guy to go as Al (who I would be pressuring for sex). I might post pictures. Might.

Source: www.skipraid.com

No comments:

Post a Comment