Friday, December 11, 2009

Miley Sings Goodbye To Twitter

Miley Sings Goodbye To Twitter
Miley Cyrus concluded her last Tweet on Thursday and might have indicated that her recent determination to discontinue Twitter was to keep her private life private and might have been tempted by an Australian costar and possible love interest. Only do not fault Liam Hemsworth for the teenage star's determination to quiet herself on the social media web site. In a recent YouTube video recording, Miley sings about her personal rational for discontinuing. "Yes, the rumors are a fact, I erased my Twitter," Miley raps in the offstage video recording. "I had to say so long," she carries on, "and this little rap is to tell my fans why." Her grounds? Simple! "I want my private life private," she raps. "I'm living for me." As Cyrus erased her one time Twitter account on Thursday, her final Tweet cited The Last Song costar immediately. "FYI Liam does not have a Twitter and he wishes ME to erase mine with sound cause," she published at the time. At present, she clears up in her song, "It was not because my friend ordered me to. I ceased living for moments and began living for people."

Source: celebrityinsite.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment