Sunday, December 20, 2009

Poor Old Silvio Berlusconi

Poor Old Silvio Berlusconi
Poor old Silvio Berlusconi. He was attacked by a mental and was hit in the face.

Typical. In Italy they have a Prime Minister who gets hit in the face. In the UK, we have one who just looks like he has been. Every time Gordon Brown pauses after a sentence he does that thing where it looks like he's checking his jaw isn't broken.

I guess it's shocking that Silvio was attacked by a mad man. It's not shocking that he was attacked, but it is shocking that it was a man.

He's been with so many women and yet none of them attacked him. I've been with about 5% as many women as he has and yet I have made all the exs hate me.

Silvio said he couldn't understand why anyone would wish him any ill, saying, "I can't understand why they hate me now."

Think about it, what do you have to offer Silvio? You're a rich man who has shagged his way through loads of women. We have Tiger Woods for that now.

[Read more on the source story]


Source: www.news-plus.co.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment