Friday, February 26, 2010

Actress Riyasen

Actress Riyasen
Riya Sen the sizzling sexiest actress these days has become the hot property of men. Just at the sight of Riya Sen men get hot with their sensuous feelings soaring high for her.
Bollywood's hottest bombshell Riya Sen is thinking of changing her image from that of seductive siren to suave village belly.
Riya Sen the hottest Bollywood actress is not a novice as far as on-screen kissing is concerned. Riya Sen the bong beauty kissed her co-stars in "Style" and "Silsilay" with elan and elegance virtually instigating passions of the moviegoers.
Riya Sen the outrageous Bollywood actress is all the more happy with her sexy image. She has built her image in a deadly provocative manner that trigger passionate feelings in men.
Defending her sexiness Riya Sen says "I love my looks and my dressing sense. Looking glamorous is of paramount importance in this industry. If someone praises me for my looks and my clothes.
Source: maska-chaska.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment