Monday, February 22, 2010

Esquire: Anna Torv Is a Woman We Love

Esquire: Anna Torv Is a Woman We Love
Fringe Anna Torv photos from Esquire: Woman We LoveFringe Anna Torv photos from Esquire: Woman We LoveFringe Anna Torv photos from Esquire: Woman We Love

Esquire magazine has selected Anna Torv for their upcoming "Women We Love" article - which is essentially a collection of random quotes and racy photos. The only quote even remotely Fringe related has to do with script dialogue:
Sometimes there will be a line in the script and I just can't imagine saying it. I'll ask an American and they'll say, "Oh, yeah. That's how we say it." We just say things differently in Australia — like torch. I'd ask, "Can I have the torch?" It seems to fall flat when I say, "Can I have the flashlight?"
The March 2010 issue of Esquire should be on shelves soon, but you can see more photos after the jump, or at Esquire.com.

Also, check out the Fox Anna Torv promotional photos from last season.




No comments:

Post a Comment