Saturday, March 13, 2010

cosmogirl.com's Five Questions with BoA

cosmogirl.com's Five Questions with BoA

WHAT'S IT LIKE BEING A POP STAR/FAMOUS IN KOREA?
"Well, I definitely feel a difference when I'm here in the States and when I'm back home. It's a difficult lifestyle and a lot more guarded. That's why it's cool to be in L.A. and walk around wherever I want."

HOW DO YOU LIKE THE UNITED STATES SO FAR?
"Well so far I still haven't been all over America but I've gone to several cities since I moved here for radio promos. I live in L.A. and I kind of enjoy it. But I have to say that I really, really love New York City. Because it feels like my home."

WHAT AMERICAN ARTISTS OR MUSICIANS DO YOU ASPIRE TO BE LIKE OR LOOK UP TO?
"There's so many great artists out there like Kanye, T-Pain, Lady Gaga. So I used to really, really love Michael Jackson so my dance moves came from his moves. But these days I'm more focused on pop. To learn more about the American music industry."

WHAT IS THE BEST RELATIONSHIP ADVICE YOU'VE EVER GOTTEN?
"Be honest. Honesty is the most important part in a relationship because it builds trust, which is just as essential."

WHO IS YOUR CELEBRITY CRUSH?
"The actor from The Hangover. Also in He's Just Not That into You. Bradley Cooper! I just Googled it!"

source: twitter + cosmogirl.com
Source: styleandbefamous.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment