Sunday, March 14, 2010

Gabourey Sidibe photobombs Jake Gyllenhaal

Gabourey Sidibe photobombs Jake Gyllenhaal

I realize I've been posting about Gabourey Sidibe all the time lately but I can't help it -- she keeps being awesome!

The Precious star appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live this week, where she discussed photobombing Jake Gyllenhaal on the Academy Awards red carpet.

"Photobombing is when somebody else is taking a picture and you're in the background doing stupidness," she explained, as Jimmy showed the resulting photo.

Gabourey also discussed taking her mom to the Oscars ("I had to get rid of her before the funnest parties.") and having a danceoff with one of Madonna's dancers ("He thought he was going to serve me. He did not.")

Part two, in which Gabourey talks about threatening to shank Sandra Bullock, is here.

Who else agrees that Gabby may as well just make a career out of being a talk show guest?! She's damn fine at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment