Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Kendra Wilkinson: Baby Blues

Kendra Wilkinson: Baby Blues

Postpartum depression is very common among new mothers, and Kendra Wilkinson recently opened up about how she was affected and how she luckily got through it.

In an interview with OK!, the former “Girls Next Door” babe tells of her tough times, “After giving birth, I never brushed my hair, my teeth, or took a shower. I looked in the mirror one day and was really depressed. I thought, “Look at me!” I had this glamorous life in L.A., and now [in Indianapolis] I didn’t.”

And the worst of it? She thought she “had nothing to live for.” But, fortunately, Mrs Hank Baskett was able to overcome the depression and enjoy their new bundle of joy.

Don’t miss the season premiere of “Kendra” on Sunday (March 14) on E!


Source: www.celebrity-gossip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment